Friday, April 8, 2011

From the Journals: DAY 24, March 19

Coach Hogback Ridge Shelter - No Business Shelter: 20.7mi

Very tough day. On the bright side the Professor seems to be warming to the idea of trail running Virginia. I'm glad to see my mind tricks are starting to pay off. The body doesn't really seem to like the new pace. I also forgot to account for the increase in expanded energy (ie work output) to match caloric intake. Therefore, I am constantly hungry again. We would have been a sight going through our nightly routine. I can now tell the mood or pain level the Professor is in by his grunts or other noises. I think today was pretty tough for him. Happy Birthday Lindsay! Hope it was a good one.


Professor

Hiked at night, terrible pains in feet. Spoke to Lindsay to tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and in better spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment