Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From the Journals: DAY 60

Coach


US 522 - Rod Hollow Shelter: 23.5 mi


Lindsay slackpacked us. Very happy with my boonie hat purchase. Still tired mainly because of the SUN! My old adversary, the SUN, is back and in full effect.


OLD CHUB beer is awesome and might have become my newest favorite, it's dark and exceptionally tasty (Note: OLD CHUB is 8% alcohol).

Professor

Slackpacking was a total dream. Lindsay was at every trailhead and road crossing. Something amazing to look forward to! I can't wait to have her back.

Old Chub! is my new favorite trail beer:
1. 8% so you don't need many (less weight)


2. Aluminum cans- so you can crush and put in trash bag (can even says Pack it in, Pack it out!)


3. Random quotes on can are funny ("It's like Sputnik").

No comments:

Post a Comment