Friday, January 28, 2011

Sister Act on East Washington St.


I wanted to mention something that I'm really happy about. A big worry I had about leaving was that Lindsay was going to be home alone with nothing but Puke to keep her company. And even though Mr. Rally is a formidable force to be reckoned with and super love all at the same time, conversations, well they can get weird sometimes...

But, circumstance has it, that Casey (Lindsay's younger sister) is willing to move in with Lindsay for the period of time that I will be away, Perfect! To prepare for her arrival we are finally getting to the back room! When I'm not working out, eating chicken breasts, blowing glass, researching gear options, or writing on this blog, I have been demoing our future guest bedroom/study to prepare for Marty's magic handyman hands to help us turn it into something awesome!

Now I don't have to worry about Lindsay turning into a crazy cat lady while I'm gone...not that there's anything wrong with that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment